Best Vacuum for Restaurant – Vacuuming for restaurant is an important part of facility maintenance, often completed daily to remove abrasive soils, and protect floors from damage.
Depending on your facility you may benefit from more than one type of vacuum cleaner.
Upright vacuums can tackle a variety of different procedures and offer the strongest dirt removal. When choosing an upright you will need to choose which has the right cleaning capacity and strength for your facility.
The Advance CarpeTriever will be most productive in large open areas, whereas the ProTeam Battery Upright Pro or the ProTeam Proforce will be more productive in smaller tighter areas.
For facilities interested in a basic, reliable upright vacuum, the Carpetmaster series will likely be the best choice. Keep in mind, choosing between the Carpetmaster 115 and 215 may ultimately come down to price.
Backpack vacuums are the most productive and versatile. They can allow the user to easily transition from different floor types like commercial wood flooring to carpets or even stairways. If your staff has never used a backpack vacuum before, you may want to start with the ProTeam Halfvac. However, if you are looking for the most productive, you will want the battery powered ProTeam® GoFree Flex Pro II.
No matter your situation, EBP can help match you to the best commercial vacuum cleaner for your facility.
EBP has been the leading provider of commercial cleaning products and janitorial cleaning equipment for over 100 years. EBP has an unrivaled selection of commercial cleaning products and janitorial cleaning equipment to help you build the most effective floor care program.back to menu ↑
- 13" Cleaning Path Width, Lightweight - 12 lbs
- Includes a crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool & Extension wand; Attachments store in back of vacuum
- 5 Position height adjustment
- 10 Amp motor with 30' Cord
- 3 Stage Filtration system
back to menu ↑
- Innovative Multi-Surface Vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes 3 settings: Carpet, Upholstery and Hard Floors
- Lightweight And Easy To Maneuver: Vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 2.5L Dust Container, No Maintenance Costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go
- 2-In-1 Integrated Crevice Tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-To-Use: Spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a 1 button release for easy dust cup emptying
- Capacity: 3 Liters
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
back to menu ↑
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND MANEUVERABLE: At less than 20 pounds, this lightweight design, with swivel steering, is easy to maneuver
- STORAGE & 3 ATTACHMENTS : 26' cord is retractable and all accessories attachments store neatly on the vacuum making it easy to store. Accessories include: dusting brush, crevice tool, bare floor tool and 2pcs HEPA bags
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den, kitchen, car or garage quickly and efficiently
- POWERFUL CLEANING & ALUMINUM TELESCOPING WAND: 2-motor system excels in suction strength. 4 height adjustments provide optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency for any surface. Extendable lightweight wand lengthens to 9.5 feet of-reach to access difficult areas. Detachable handle is perfect for cleaning furniture, car interiors, and tight spaces
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter with AllergenSeal system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum, reducing the number of allergy-induced pollutants in the room
back to menu ↑
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
back to menu ↑
5.ProTeam Backpack Vacuums
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE - Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
back to menu ↑
6.YOETLY Portable Cordless
- 【LIGHT AND POWERFUL】80W power motor and ventilation design, Vacuum Cleaner features 7000-9000pa fade-free suction to meet your daily cleaning needs. It is easy to carry and store and can be placed upright. Advanced cyclone technology can achieve the fastest and deepest cleaning, easily remove dust, debris, cat litter, pet hair.
- 【CORDLESS COMPACT】Unibody modern chassis design, cordless use, provide more convenience, Vacuuming made easy and enjoyable, like never before. Vacuum Cleaner can be easily carried between your car, office and home. With USB TYPE C charging cable, fast charging.
- 【LONG LASTING RUNTIME】Adopted 5200mAh high capacity Lithium batteries with working time up to 30 minutes. At the same time, the portable vacuum goes with a 140ml large-capacity dust collection cup to meet the need of Deep cleaning dirty needs from your kitchen, living room to bedroom.
- 【CLEANABLE FILTERS】Small handheld vacuum cleaners are designed with dust containers that meet high Efficiency particulate air (HEPA) standards. It's easy to assemble and disassemble, and easy to clean.
- 【WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE】1PC vacuum cleaner,1PC USB power cord, 1PC dust bin, 1PC dustproof storage cover,1PC brush nozzle, 1PC gap nozzle, 1PC User Manual and our best service.
back to menu ↑
7.ThisWorx Car Vacuum
- Practical: A mini vacuum for car or truck that is compact, lightweight (2.4 lbs), and easy to use. The large dust bin capacity is ready for ash, dust, or drive-thru food spills. A fully loaded interior car detailing kit housed in an ergonomic design.
- Effective: Made for on-the-go use and to solve out-of-reach problems. A very sandy day at the beach? A coat of dog hair? The portable vacuum cleaner for car is designed to solve problems.
- Powerful: The cyclonic force and strong suction of the 106w motor will terminate any dirt or debris; say goodbye to hard-to-reach crumbs stuck under the driver’s seat. Our mini car vacuum even has a top of the line washable HEPA filter.
- Interior Car Cleaning Kit Includes: 3 attachments (flathead, extendable, or brush nozzle) for detailing, carry bag, filter brush, and spare HEPA filter. Must have car accessories for men or women; these gadgets will keep the interior cute and tidy.
- Convenient: Is the battery always dying when you need a car vac? These truck accessories for men & women use the 12v aux outlet for power. The 16 foot cord gives you the slack you need to clean the backseats or trunk without a snag.
back to menu ↑
8.Holife Handheld Vacuum
- Powerful Cyclonic Suction: The turbine motor provides a stable UP TO 8 KPA strong cyclonic suction for the hand vacuum to absorb garbage like pet hairs, crumbs etc. A smart choice for both car& home cleaning.
- Long Battery Life & Quick Recharge: Holife cordless handheld vacuum powered by Lithium battery, it ensures up to 25 mins of continuous use. It just takes 3-4 hours for fully-charged.
- Wall-mount Braket: Our handheld vacuum cordless provides wall-mountable bracket mounting screws, hanging it on the wall for charging. You can also choose to recharge on the table. It only weighs 1.92 LB.
- Multiple Filtering System: Holife portable vacuum featured 3-stage filtration. The replacement HEPA filter can be detached easily and easy to be cleaned with water.
- Versatility Application: This vac includes 2 attachments: Crevice tool for reaching debris in corners; Dusting brush for easily picking up hair/dirt on delicate surfaces & upholstery. (Warm tip: It is only suitable for dry-using.)
back to menu ↑
- Dust cup capacity 0.64 quarts; Cordless convenience
- Powerful pet hair pick up
- Swivel steering for easy Maneuver
- 2 speeds settings optimized for carpet & bare floor
- Extra-large, easy to empty dust cup
back to menu ↑
10.Oreck Commercial Vacuum
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds and covering a 12" wide area this vacuum makes cleaning easy & quick.
- EXTRA LONG CORD: With a 40 foot power cord is connected with a cord clamp allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs.
- HELPING HAND HANDLE: The convenient on/off switch on the handle has received Ease-Of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation.
- MICROSWEEP FEATURE: Vacuum easily moves between carpet and hard floors without having to manually change any settings.
- TOP FILL BAG: Get more use out and suction power out of the 630 cubic inch bag.
- LOCKS IN DIRT: Saniseal technology automatically seals in allergens, dirt, and debris upon disposal, reducing the "dust puff" created by other vacuums.
back to menu ↑
Best Commercial Vacuum for Restaurants
- Upto 60 minutes run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3. 5 hours minimum before first use
- Direct drive cleaner head: Our most powerful yet; Upto 20 minutes of fade free power (in Suction mode II); Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- The fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- In the box: V10 Motorhead Vacuum, Direct Drive Cleanerhead, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool, Wall Dock, Charger
back to menu ↑
Best Vacuum for Restaurant – BUYER’S GUIDE
- Hard Floor Option – If you have hard floors, be sure that your vacuum handles them well or that you buy the right accessories. Upright vacuums are usually a good choice. Canister vacuums may need a special head attachment, for example.
- Edge Cleaning – Extra brushes along the sides of the power head allow better cleaning on baseboards and walls. This is available on some upright models.
- Height Adjustment – This accounts for carpets with thicker vs. shorter piles. Some adjust manually, others adjust automatically.
- Roller Brush Type – This is a part, also called a brushroll, which agitates the carpet to loosen and remove dirt. Motor-powered roller brushes give more agitation for a deeper clean than suction-powered rollers, but they can spread dirt out across hard floors too. You can get around this problem by choosing a model that lets you turn the brushroll on / off or adjust the power levels.
- Easy On / Off – Having an on/off that’s easy to figure out and easy to access is important if your employees will be using the vacuum frequently.
- Hose Diameter – Most commercial vacuums will list the diameter, which falls somewhere between 1 1/4″ and 2″. Narrower hoses are easier to use and store, but handle less debris. For light-duty cleaning a narrower hose might be enough, but for heavy-duty projects and renovations, a larger hose is a must.
- Cord – Will you be working in very large rooms or in old buildings where power outlets are few and far between? If so, consider the length of the power cord when choosing a vacuum cleaner for your business. In many applications, like hotel suites or business offices, the standard 35′ or 40′ cord may be adequate. If you are going to be cleaning large rooms where outlets are scarce, consider a unit with a longer 50′ power cord, or a cordless vacuum, so that you can reach a larger area without needing to find another power source.
- Bag / Canister Capacity – Compare the capacities of the vacuums you are looking at to see which will hold more dirt before needing to be emptied. Those with smaller capacities will need to be emptied more often, which can run into downtime and extra labor expenses. Plus, if you opt for a bagged model, then a smaller capacity would mean purchasing bags more often.
- Weight – In general, it’s hard to go wrong with a lightweight vacuum cleaner. This is especially important, though, if you’re planning to use your vacuum in multi-story buildings, for cleaning stairs, or as an accessory on a housekeeping cart. Not only will the lighter weight reduce strain on your staff but a lighter vacuum is easier to maneuver, lift, and store.
- Noise Level – If you are going to be cleaning in areas where people are working or relaxing, like office spaces or hotels, you may want an especially quiet vacuum cleaner. If this is a concern, look for units with a noise level around or below 55 dB, which is the same range as most normal conversations, or choose one with power settings that allow for quieter operation when you need it.
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How long do commercial vacuums last?
They usually last between 10 and 20 years with proper care and use. Though this depends on which model you use, you can expect it to last for about 15 years on average. Dyson and Shark usually don’t last longer than ten years, depending on the exact model.back to menu ↑
Are vacuums with bags better?
Yes, bag vacuum cleaners are usually the better option for households that need an improvement in air quality. They tend to produce less overall dust, remove more debris from floors, carpet, and upholstery. Usually, they come with features that can make them more easy and quick to use.back to menu ↑
Should I buy a bagged or bagless vacuum?
Bagged vacuums tend to hold more dirt, and emptying them usually releases less dust into the air. Bagless vacuums are usually less expensive over time because you won’t have to buy bags. HEPA filters need to be cleaned or replaced periodically. In short, bagged and bagless vacuums have their pros and cons, but what you’ll buy depends on personal preference.back to menu ↑
Why do vacuums lose suction?
The most common cause of suction loss is that the filters have become blocked. The solution to this might require cleaning or replacing the filter. Another cause could be that the vacuum hose is blocked. In this situation, remove all filters and thoroughly clean them.back to menu ↑
How often should you vacuum?
Cleaning experts recommend vacuuming carpets and rugs at least two times a week, and even more often in high-traffic areas. If you have pets, they recommend cleaning daily to remove dirt, hair, and allergens that are impossible to see.back to menu ↑
Should I dust or vacuum first?
Dust first and then vacuum. This is because dust and allergens are constantly floating through the air at home or in an office. To stop sneezing, wipe your surfaces first with a damp cloth which will trap the dust. Then, vacuum with a powerful vacuum cleaner that removes allergens.back to menu ↑
The average commercial cleaning worker uses a vacuum for 1-3 hours a day. Vacuums are a critical component of any facility maintenance program. They are used daily to remove soils, keep your floors looking great, and to protect them from damage.
As one of the most used pieces of floor equipment, it is important to select the best type or types for your facility. In some cases, you may need more than one type of vacuum.