Best Robot Vacuum Under 200 – Finding a great robot vacuum for under $200 is not an impossible task. You just have to know what features are important, such as multiple brushes, a long-lasting battery, and more than one cleaning mode.
To help you get the most for your money, use this buyer’s guide while you comparison shop for a robot vacuum of your own.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control. Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning.
- Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- Auto-Clean + 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes: Smart motion guided auto-clean mode, plus single room & spot mode for targeted cleaning, & edge mode for hard-to-clean edges.
- Ecovacs Basic Features: Includes our unique 3-stage cleaning system, anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, ~120 minute battery life, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, air filtration, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- 1-Year , plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support. Note, we can not after-sales service to customers outside the United States.
back to menu ↑
2.Eureka Groove Robot
- Perfect for day-to-day cleaning maintenance: 2000Pa of suction power and a high efficiency filter help tackle dust, dirt, pet hair and crumbs on both hard floor and low-pile carpets
- Four ways to control: Use the Eureka app to schedule and control the robotic vacuum cleaner from anywhere or use Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. If you prefer offline, simply use the remote or manually control with the on-unit button.
- Three cleaning modes: Auto mode for a whole home clean, Edge mode for corners and under kitchen counters and Spot mode for entryways and around litter boxes for a concentrated clean.
- Anti-scratch brushroll: Specially designed to protect your hard floors yet also clean carpet using a combination of specially angled soft bristle brushes and flexible rubber blades.
- Excellent climbing ability: The GrooveGear climbing wheels make an easy transition from hard floor to carpet and over door thresholds.
- Capacity: 0.4 liters
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 14.4 volts
- Wattage: 40 watts
back to menu ↑
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERYDAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking & recharging.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, & will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
back to menu ↑
4.Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 【Intelligent APP control】 Use APP to monitor cleaning sessions, set cleaning modes and customize cleaning. The function details are includes in the right user guide.
- 【Deep cleaning，Slim and Smart】 Dual side brushes, a wipe and a vacuum work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris. Special easy maintenance with tangle-free suction port. Low profile design to clean under beds and furniture where dirt likes to hide. Three-in-one Upgraded Cleaning Robot effortlessly cleans on a scheduled time or with a one button click. Be it, crumbs under the dinner table or the back door where the dog tracks in dirt. Give yourself a hand-free effortless life.
- 【Premium Features】 Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. it's always ready to clean.
- 【A Quiet Clean】 The low noise and high performance Li-ion battery provides up to 100 min of quiet cleaning., powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- 【30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 If you're not completely satisfied with the robotic cleaners, we will provide a replacement or full refund!! With the cleaner robot you get more for your money!
back to menu ↑
5.Trifo Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful Cleaning Capacity - The optimized fan of the Robot 'MAX' hoover can create a suction power of 3,000 Pa. In addition, the wide main brush and six claw side brush of this robotic floor scrubber penetrate deep into corners to get rid of stubborn dirt and pet hair. MAX is perfect for hardwood floors, carpets, tiles, etc. by adjusting the suction force.
- Intelligent Navigation - The 'Max' robot vacuum is equipped with a TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System), which allows it to see the environment through a camera and choose the most efficient cleaning route and avoid obstacles. It is very unlikely that you meet situations where the robot vacuum cleaner is stuck in a corner. The cleaning efficiency obviously increases.
- Real Time Home Monitoring - The 'Max' robot vacuum can be configured to send alert notifications in the event of a break-in, allowing users to check its on-board camera. Max is not only a cleaning robot, but also a surveillance robot. This robot helps us to clean the house and keep our family safe. You can also see the actual situation in your house when you are away from home.
- Alexa/App Trifo Support - The 'Max' robot vacuum is Alexa compatible, and can be controlled by voice commands. Keep your home clean with intuitive human-robot interaction! By the way, you can also control this robot hoover at any time with the Trifo Home app, whether you're at home or not. You can see where how it works and arrange the cleaning schedule.
- Durable Battery - The battery capacity of the Trifo robot vacuum cleaner is 5200mAh, allowing for a runtime of 120 minutes. This robotic vacuum is equipped with a self-charge function. When the robot hoover finishes its work or the battery level is low, it will automatically return to the docking station to prepare for the next job.
back to menu ↑
6.SHARK ION Robot Vacuum
- Shark has built upon a high-performing robot vacuum to deliver powerful suction, XL capacity, and advanced sensor technology for an incredible solution to everyday cleaning.
- Designed for pet hair. Provides powerful floor and carpet cleaning with an XL dust bin and 3X more suction in Max Mode than the Shark ION Robot R75.
- Download the Shark Clean app to receive continuous updates, create a cleaning schedule, or start your robot from anywhere. Voice control available with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Smart Sensor Navigation 2. 0: advanced sensitivity helps navigate the robotic vacuum around obstacles and objects to complete the cleaning job.
- Self-cleaning brush roll combines with dual edge and corner brushes to capture hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup.
- XL dust bin allows for minimal interruption while cleaning.
- Includes: (1) Shark ION Robot (2) side brushes, (1) filter, (1) lithium-ion battery, (1) charging dock, (1) 8-foot BotBoundary strip
back to menu ↑
7.Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Impeccable Daily Clean: The R300 robot vacuum lets you easily start clean, schedule & customize cleaning preferences with remote control. Auto-adjust cleaning direction, auto increase suction power, maximizes increase vacuum power with 1700Pa of suction, and adapt its height to seamlessly clean from hard surface floor to short-pile carpet for a spotless clean home.
- Vacuuming and Mopping: R300 robot vacuum supports wet mopping function, combines 1700Pa max strong suction, mopping hard surface floors from small dust to footprint or mud, and vacuuming everything from small particles to large debris and pet fur much deeper, 2.7inch super slim design glides under and around beds, sofas and other furniture for thoroughly clean.(400ML WATER TANK SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Upgraded Smart Protection: Fully upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, guide the robotic vacuum cleaner navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs and edges.
- 110mins Constant Runtime: Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, the vacuum cleaner supports up to 110 minutes of quiet but powerful suction cleaning, auto-recharge allows the automatic vacuum robot always ready to clean.
- What You'll Get: An R300 robot vacuum cleaner, plus a completely range of robot vacuum accessories: 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter.
back to menu ↑
8.Tesvor Robot Vacuum
- ◆Hybrid 2-in-1 Vacuum and Mop:Sweeping and mopping , designed to vacuum on multi-surfaces and mop on hard floors for a deeper clean.
- ◆Slim yet powerful: Intense 1800Pa suction combined with Slim design make it perfect for dust, crumbs & pet hair, and allow for thorough cleaning under coach and closet.
- ◆Up to 100mins Run time: Ultra-high battery capacity provides 100 minutes of constant cleaning, ideal for multi-room, low-pile carpet, hard floor. Note: not suitable for dark or long-pile carpet
- ◆VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands.Tesvor Smart App comes w/advanced features including scheduling, cleaning modes, real-time monitor, online support, direction control and customization.
- ◆Hassle-free Cleaning: The smart navigation maps your house and runs in intelligent S shape planning path. Built-in highly sensitive Anti-Collision Sensors keeps your robot, furniture & walls away from scratches & marks.
back to menu ↑
9.ZOOZEE Z50 Robot Vacuum
- Long Battery Life and Automatic Recharge - 5200mAH LG lithium electronic battery, providing up to 290min of cleaning time, one-time continuous cleaning of 3767sqf of house, after vacuuming, it will automatically return to the charging base
- Multi-function Control - With the help of a smart robot app compatible with Siri/Alexa/Google Assistant, you can easily ask the ZOOZEE vacuum robot cleaner to clean the room no matter where you are
- Ideal for Pets - Bilateral brush ‘s special texture design can also easily transfer the remaining hair to the glue stick for segmentation. One-click to solve the troubles of daily household cleaning and with large suction power and multiple filtration
- Advanced Function - Robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with 26 sets of advanced sensors, which can identify any type of obstacle, and the cliff detection function prevents it from falling off the stairs
- 3000Pa Strong Suction Power - When the sweeping robot encounters dirty areas or carpets in the home, it will intelligently increase the suction power and automatically adjust the height to clean thoroughly
back to menu ↑
10.Lefant Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 【Upgraded FreeMove Technology 2.0】: The Robot Vacuum has upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors that help the robot vacuum detect probable stuck areas and adjust the cleaning path automatically. Anti-dropping sensors prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from falling off the stairs.
- 【4 Clean Modes Cater to Your Needs】: Smart Vacuum Robot Cleaner supports 4 clean modes including ➊Auto clean➋Spot clean ➌Wall Follow clean ➍Manual clean. Freely switch between different modes and power levels as you want via the app.
- 【Strong Suction】: Robot Vacuum Cleaner powered by a strong digital motor, the lefant robot vacuum cleaner M201 features strong suction power and a unique inlet design which does not clog with a pet's hair like other robot vacuums with a rotating brush.
- 【Small Body Design】: The Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with an 11'' diameter and unibody design, the lefant robot vacuum cleaner M201 slides under and around the bed, sofa, and other furniture for a thoroughly clean with high coverage and ultra-low failure rate.
- 【Long Life Battery & Self-charging】: The lefant robot vacuum cleaner M201 uses lithium iron phosphate batteries which have a longer life, better safety, and essentially no capacity decay compared with general lithium batteries. The Lefant M201 Auto Vacuum Cleaner Robot up to 100Mins run time or approximately 1100 sqft and robotic vacuum cleaner will go back to the charging base automatically when run out of battery or finish vacuuming.
- 【Smart App & Easy Control】:You can easily create a home clean schedule, change the clean mode, and control the clean direction by using the Lefant app. The automatic vacuum cleaner robot is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing users to make the robot start and stop the clean by voice commands. Use a robot vacuum to save you time and energy!
- 【What You Get】: The M201 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, charging base, power adapter, dust bin, cleaning brush,2 HEPA filters,2 side brushes, user manual, and our worry-free 12-month Protection.
back to menu ↑
Best Robot Vacuum Under 200 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
The more brushes a robot vacuum has, the more thoroughly it can clean. Ideally, you want one with two side brushes; however, you can settle for a vacuum with one side brush as long as the robotvac also has a brushroll. If you have carpet, a central rolling brush is a must-have. While unnecessary, it’s nice if the manufacturer includes a set of spare side brushes.back to menu ↑
When it comes to the battery, go for a high-quality one, preferably a lithium-ion battery. A lithium-ion battery won’t cause a reduction in suction when it’s low, and it will give you a long run time of at least an hour. Plus, the time it takes to recharge is usually no more than 5 hours. For added convenience, look for a robotic vacuum that self-docks.back to menu ↑
Sometimes your floors only need daily maintenance. At other times, there may be scattered dirt and debris to clean. Therefore, you need a robot vacuum that offers cleaning modes for all your floor-cleaning tasks.
Auto mode is best suited for everyday vacuuming while one-room mode cleans a single room quickly. Edge mode is meant for vacuuming corners and baseboards, and scheduling mode lets you select a certain time of the day for the robot to run.back to menu ↑
Even though you may not be able to tinker around with the robot’s internal components, manufacturers usually provide some information about the motor inside of their robotic vacuum cleaners. If it produces at least 1,000 pascals of suction, you’ll know the vacuum can handle heavy-duty tasks. If it has a brushless motor, that means the vacuum is quiet and less likely to break down.back to menu ↑
Whether your home is minimalist or lived-in, there is furniture inside of it. Unless you want to go through the hassle of shuffling your furniture around, you’ll want a robot vacuum that is short. Go for a model that is no more than 3 inches in height to avoid dust bunny accumulation.back to menu ↑
Robot vacuums are all about convenience, and their controls should reflect that concept. Opt for a robo vacuum with a remote. To make using it easy, the remote should have labeled or illustrated buttons. For times when you can’t find the remote, it’s helpful if the vacuum cleaner as a quick-start button on-board.back to menu ↑
Nothing is more aggravating than having to constantly stop your robotic vacuum’s cleaning session to empty its dust bin. While this is an unavoidable task, you can reduce the number of times you need to do it by getting a robot vacuum cleaner with a large dirt capacity. A bin that can hold at least 300 milliliters of debris will save you time.back to menu ↑
Airborne allergens do nothing for your health or your home’s cleanliness. Therefore, it’s crucial that your robot vacuum has a filter of some sort. If you suffer from allergies or own pets, a HEPA filter can help keep these particles out of the air.back to menu ↑
Depending on the types of flooring in your house, a robot vacuum with a mop is a great bonus feature. If your home has wall-to-wall carpet, you obviously don’t need a robo vac with a wet mop.
If only some of the floors are carpeted or all of them are made of hard material and you want a robotic vacuum that can wet mop, look for a model that comes with a pad made of absorbent material like microfiber, releases even sprays of water and has a sizable reservoir.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How Will Owning a Robot Vacuum Benefit Me?
Robotic vacuums are designed to make your life easier. With that purpose in mind, there are many benefits that come along with using one. Although it isn’t a substitute for vacuuming with an upright, a robot vacuum does cut down on the time you must spend vacuuming and sweeping, which helps you save valuable time throughout the week.
Despite their advanced technology, robot vacuums are easy to use. Besides routine maintenance, all you have to do is press a button or two, and the robot does the rest. Plus, these appliances are small, usually measuring about 1 foot in width and a few inches in height, so they don’t take up a lot of room. This is great news if you’re short on storage space.back to menu ↑
When you want to get a robot vacuum cleaner, there are too many brands for you to choose from. And each famous brand usually has a series of different models that deliberately serve different purposes. The best ones are undoubtedly good at collecting dust and dirt from floors extensively, they won’t miss any corners, unusual surfaces, or even upholstery or draperies. Considering that you might take your budget into account, we are going to list you the best robot vacuum cleaners under $200 for you.