Best Robot Vacuum for Concrete Floors – We tested and compared what we consider to be the best vacuums for concrete floors currently available.
We considered all factors to come up with what we believe to be the best all-round solution for a wide variety of needs, taking into account the essential features for a concrete floor vacuum.
After days of cleaning and review, our final verdict as the best vacuum for concrete floors is Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Vacuum.
When it comes to the best robot vacuums for concrete floors for your home or office, we highly recommend going with the iRobot Roomba S9. iRobot has years of experience in robotic vacuums and their quality shines through with every one of their products.
However, you should not overlook the Neato or the Shark robotic vacuums either. Those vacuums have definitely made an impact on the overall industry and are as equally capable in cleaning and performance on hardwood, carpet, and concrete surfaces.back to menu ↑
- CLEAN SMARTER - The 600 series is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant. - for effortlessly clean floors.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & cleans them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERYDAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking & recharging.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, & will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
back to menu ↑
- Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0: With the Path Tracking Sensor, Smart Dynamic Navigation 2.0 allows for purposeful cleaning across all surfaces, compared to random path robotic vacuums.
- 2000Pa of Hard-Hitting Suction: The ultra-strong 2000Pa of suction power ensures more debris is picked up around the house, giving you noticeably cleaner floors.
- App Control with Cleaning History: Complete all your cleaning needs right from your smartphone. When the job is done, check out where and when your RoboVac cleaned.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean
- What You Get: RoboVac G30, Charging Base, AC Power Adapter, 2 Side Brushes, Additional Unibody Filter, Cleaning Tool, 5 Cable Ties, Welcome Guide, and our Worry-free 12-month Warranty
back to menu ↑
3.Neato Botvac D7
- Corner-cleaning ‘D’ design -- round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- Intuitive & Easy. Neato’s advanced engineering is all under the hood. What you get is complete vacuuming at the touch of a button.
- Laser-guided mapping -- D7 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern -- for a better clean
- Floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, kitchen tiles -- equally powerful and effective on every surface. Dustbin Capacity - 0.7 liters. Battery Charge Time - Up to 150 minutes
- Pet hair specialist -- imagine your floors without pet hair. Neato has a 70% larger brush than leading round robots, proven to remove more pet hair
- Alexa - Google Home - Echo -- integrates with smart home systems
- Cleaning customization -- No-Go Lines, multiple floors maps, Zone Cleaning for extra-attention areas
- Lithium Ion Battery -- 120 minutes of cleaning time, designed to cover the whole house
back to menu ↑
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc.
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning Auto return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- COMES WITH: (1) charging dock, (4) side brushes, (2) high efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, Customer Support
- UPGRADED: 2 Year
back to menu ↑
5.ILIFE V3s Pro
- With a tangle-free pet hair care technology, focuses on picking up hairs, dirt, debris on hard floors
- Low profile design to clean under beds, furniture where dirt hides. Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate or stone.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump and anti-fall. Runtime 90-100 mins
- Easy operation with remote control, or one touch auto clean button on robot.
- Tip: Easy maintenance, empty dustbin and clean the filter after each use. Replace filter every month.
- A 12-month and U. S. customer service team provides you with peace of mind and great service
- Anti-dropping sensors prevent dangerous drop-offs
back to menu ↑
- Shark has built upon a high-performing robot vacuum to deliver powerful suction, XL capacity, and advanced sensor technology for an incredible solution to everyday cleaning.
- Designed for pet hair. Provides powerful floor and carpet cleaning with an XL dust bin and 3X more suction in Max Mode than the Shark ION Robot R75.
- Download the Shark Clean app to receive continuous updates, create a cleaning schedule, or start your robot from anywhere. Voice control available with Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Smart Sensor Navigation 2. 0: advanced sensitivity helps navigate the robotic vacuum around obstacles and objects to complete the cleaning job.
- Self-cleaning brush roll combines with dual edge and corner brushes to capture hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup.
- XL dust bin allows for minimal interruption while cleaning.
- Includes: (1) Shark ION Robot (2) side brushes, (1) filter, (1) lithium-ion battery, (1) charging dock, (1) 8-foot BotBoundary strip
back to menu ↑
- Even less Maintenance than before, The i7+ empties on its own, and the Automatic Dirt Disposal Clean Base Unit holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair. So you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time.
- Perfect for homes with pets, as the Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see and the allergens and dust you don't. While Power-Lifting Suction creates 10X the air suction* for improved pick-up performance. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System)
- The i7+ seamlessly navigates and efficiently cleans an entire level of your home with Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology
- You can control which rooms are cleaned and when, Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home
- What’s Included: 1 Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum, 1 Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, 1 North American Line Cord, 2 Extra High-Efficiency Filters, 2 Extra Side Brushes
back to menu ↑
8.Dyson Upright Vacuum
- Strongest suction of any vacuum; Even more power for tough tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Tangle free turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included
- Whole-machine filtration ensures that allergens are trapped inside the machine, not expelled back into the home.
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
back to menu ↑
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easy to use at 9 pounds for transportation from room to room and up stairways
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Lies virtually flat to tackle hard-to-reach places and takes up less space during storage
- POWERFUL SUCTION: High-speed, balanced, double helix brushes that spins at a maximum of 6500 RPMs.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Helping Hand Handle eliminates squeezing of the hand and bending/twisting of the wrist.
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Scatterguard squeegee allows scatter-free cleaning on all surfaces—including carpet, wood, laminate and tile—without manual changes to heights or settings
back to menu ↑
10.Kenmore Intuition BU4022
- Lift-Up enables versatile handheld freedom to clean above floors and stairs. Simply press a button to lift away from the floor nozzle to clean all of your hard to reach areas.
- No Touch Bag Technology eliminates the annoyingly dirty process of emptying and cleaning a full dust cup with a single button press to get rid of your dirt and debris. No need to touch dirty dust cups or bags again, hands free operation and self-sealing bags keep your home environment clean – no touch and no messy cleanup!
- PowerFlow bag chamber is designed to enable strong suction even as the bag fills. This means that you can still expect excellent cleaning up until your bag needs emptying.
- Lightweight and Maneuverable – weighing only 14lbs. and with swivel steering, this lightweight and maneuverable vacuum leaves dirt nowhere to hide.Height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency with LED headlights lighting the way to a cleaner home.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY & AllergenSeal System lets you know that this vacuum traps 99.97% of dust and particles inside your vacuum, keeping them out of the air you breathe. This High Grade HEPA filtration is combined with a completely sealed system to provide excellent filtration.
back to menu ↑
Best Robot Vacuum for Concrete Floors – BUYER’S GUIDE
Before you buy, you need to determine what your needs are, and how much you’re willing to spend. Things you’ll want to consider include:
- How much you’re willing to spend.
- The size of the space you want to clean.
- If you need a vacuum to clean up pet hair.
- If you want to control the vacuum using your smartphone.
Generally, robot vacuums fall into two tiers: Budget, non-smart models that cost around $200 and less, and smarter models that cost around $400 and up. While they can be effective cleaners, budget models aren’t as sophisticated, and generally bump around a room randomly until everything is clean. Because of their random cleaning pattern, they can take upwards of an hour to clean a 15 x 15-foot room.
Pricier robot vacuums will have more sensors, which they can use to map a room and clean it more efficiently. Some of the best robot vacuums we tested can clean a room in as little at ten minutes. These vacuums also have additional features, such as smartphone control, Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and the ability to clean individual rooms.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How we test robot vacuums?
To determine which models make it to our best robot vacuum list, we call in or purchase a number of robot vacuums based on their popularity on Amazon, as well as their price and reputation from other review sites and reader comments.
The first phase of our analysis starts with testing each robot vacuum to see how effective it is at picking up 20 grams of kitty litter, 20 grams of Cheerios, and two grams of dog hair on hardwood and a medium-pile carpet. We also time how long it takes each to complete each test, as well as how loud the vacuum is as it goes about its business.
While we factor in the average cleaning time to our overall rating, we give it less importance than cleaning effectiveness, as most people will schedule a robot vacuum to go about its rounds after they leave their house.back to menu ↑
Previously concrete floors were usually only found in basements, garages, workshops, warehouses, and other such places. Nowadays, concrete floors are increasingly popular and commonly used in commercial properties and even in residential homes. This is because of their strength and versatility. However, that does not make it easy to clean.
While they are hard, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they are easy to clean. They can lose their shine and scratch easily. Your vacuum needs to have brush rolls that are tough enough on the dirt and debris, but gentle enough so as not to cause damage. Your concrete floor vac should also have padded rubber or felt stripes for this purpose.
Of course, you’ll want a strong machine with good suction so that it can get up the stubborn, embedded, and stuck-on dirt on the floor. Very important also, is the capability to suck, separate, and securely store the fine dust that you find a lot of on concrete floors.