Best Dust Extractor Vacuum – Along with the health benefits of using a dust extractor by keeping dust and other nasties out of your lungs, an extractor can also save you both time and money. If you think about it, you won’t be spending the last slog of the day wasted on clearing up mountains of dust and shavings. This means that you’ll be able to clear up a whole lot quicker and are able to cosy up in your DIY conservatory that bit longer.
And if you are one, leave your thoughts with us and help the community. In any case, we are proud to be in the presence of a community that assigns importance to cleanliness and the environment. Stay smart and efficient in and around your workshop
he money-saving aspect comes form the fact you won’t need to replace your power-tools as often, protecting the equipment and increasing its longevity. Dust particles that need to be removed by a dust extractor would usually be sucked-up into the machinery that you’re using to complete your task. These dust particles will clog your tool, and if these particles are removed by an extractor instead, your tool will simply work more efficiently and require much less maintenance.back to menu ↑
1.DEWALT Dust Extractor
- Automatic Filter Clean of the dust extractor pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operation without stopping to clean filter
- 15-amp motor of DEWALT dust extractor delivers 150 CFM of airflow
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuums only when DWV9330 Filters are used
- Universal hose connector provides a secure connection with swivel capability
- Heavy duty wheels and casters provide jobsite durability
- 15 ft. Anti Static Hose
back to menu ↑
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 148 CFM of Suction Power and 92" of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System for longer filter life
- HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of particulates . 3 microns and larger
- Efficient two stage filtration system with main flat filter captures 99. 95% particles 2 microns and larger
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay to clear any remaining debris
back to menu ↑
3.BOSCH 9 Gallon
- AUTO CLEANING: With automatic filter cleaning, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor cleans the filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- PERFORMANCE: The included HEPA filter caputres 99.97 percent of particles at 0.3 microns or larger while the included fleece filter bag helps to protect the filter and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- OSHA COMPLIANT: Featuring Bosch PRO plus GUARD, an end to end dust collection system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- POWER: With strong airflow and suction power, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor delivers a maximum 150 cubic feet of air per minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in. static water lift
- COMPATIBLE: With power tool activations users can utilize power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off; The Power Broker dial will match the suction force to application
back to menu ↑
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. Pos-I-Lock Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter and Dust Collection Bag
back to menu ↑
5.PowerSmart Wet Dry Vacuum
- POWERFUL VACUUMING FUNCTION: Cordless Wet Dry shop vacuum fits for household, upholster, garage, workshop, hotel, car wash, laundry, shop, jobsite, bedroom, kitchen and so on. Vacuum power no less than 10Kpa, combine with air flow function with 21CFM. Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids.
- MAKE EVERYTHING EASY: Easy to use, portable and convenience to suck all kinds of debris, garbage, dirty water into tank. Noise level lower than 75db, the damping structure has the advantages of convenient production, small vibration and low noise. Weight 8.4 pounds, lightweight and portable.
- SMART CAPACITY: The capacity of 2.6 gallons Wet Dry Vacuum can convenient storage. Quick cleaning-Cordless Vacuum Cleaner built in blower port allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Cordless Shop Vacuum contains with HEPA filter, Cloth filter, Hose, Nozzles, Extension tubes, Dust brush, 20V Lithium-ion, 1.5 Ah Battery, Charger etc. Battery can fit all battery powered POWERSMART product with 1 hour quick Charge time.
- CUSTOMER SATISFICATION: PowerSmart is always aiming on providing great consumers value with the absolute best price and quality entire line of products. All of our products qualify for a 2 years warranty, Our service team will provide premium service to help solve any problem.
back to menu ↑
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation. Swivel head.
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Power cord length: 25 feet
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors. Tank capacity - water tank - 28 ounce | Dirt tank - up to 14.5 ounce
- Pet pro multi surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time. Power rating: 4.4 amperes;Cleaning path width: 12 inch
back to menu ↑
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
- Blower Function – Easy Conversion
- On-board Accessory & Hose Storage
back to menu ↑
8.Audew Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- 【Powerful Suction and Long Time Use】Audew handheld vacuums is built-in cyclone technology which provides a continuous powerful suction.It is efficient in cleaning not only dust, paper scraps but also small stones and liquids.A fully charged Audew vacuum could work constantly for 25-30 minutes.Powerful and long time use ensure a great cleaning experience.
- 【Quick Charge Tech. and Charging Protection】With 2200mAh lithium-ion battery and quick charge tech,Audew handheld vacuum cleaner could work constantly for 25-30 minutes after fully charged for 3-5 hours.Our charging system also provides over-voltage protection,over-current protection and over-temperature protection to make sure it is safe.
- 【Widely Applicable and Complete Accessories】Audew handheld vacuum cordless comes with 3 kinds of attachments: containing a crevice nozzle for narrow gaps,corners and liquids, a brush nozzle for carpet & hair and a soft long tube for dust particles flexibly.No matter in home,office or car,you will always find it easy to clean up with our vacuum.
- 【Durable Filter and Easy to Clean】The filter of Audew vacuum hoover is made of stainless steel and sponge which is washable and reusable.You could easy to press the release button when the dust bin is full.Take off the HEPA filter and clean it with the brush or wash it with water after that.Attention: please remember to dry it up before put it back into the vacuum.
- 【Intimate After-sales Service】Audew car vacuum cleaner offers a 45-day refund without human damage.You could contact with us by e-mail if there are any further problems.We will always be with you and offer you satisfying response.Thank you for your understanding and support.
back to menu ↑
- Dry Suction Function: Dirt, Leaves, Gravel, Glass Scrap, Scrap Paper and Other Solid Waste.
- Wet Suction Function: Sewage, Milk, Fruit Juice, Drinks and Other Liquids.
- Blowing: Provide the Winds to Dry Wet Floors and Dog Hair.
- Portable Design: Removable Accessory Storage Box, Four Swivel Wheels Provide Ease of Movement in any Direction.
- Enclosed Accessory Storage: Keep Accessories and Hoses Stored Neatly Within Reach.
back to menu ↑
- CONVENIENT - Auto-start vacuum for power tools, allows your vacuum to turn on automatically!
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - Powerful suction with 98.4" of static water lift. Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power.
- LARGE RANGE - 19 ft. [6 m] power cord and 13 ft. [4 m] vacuum hose with on board storage for cord and accessories.
- EASY-TO-USE - Large wheels rotate 360° for optimal maneuverability, even in tight conditions.
- SPECIFICATIONS - High performance turbine for 151 cfm (71 l/s) flow rate and 98.4" of water lift (245 mbar vacuum). Low volume of 66 dB (A). Approval for dust class L.
back to menu ↑
Best Dust Extractor Vacuum – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
One of the most important things that you should keep in mind before you buy is the actual size of the dust extractor you’re looking into. Like we mentioned in our introduction, there are many different shapes and sizes available for dust extractors. If you think about your needs as a gardener, and look into how much time you actually spend using power tools, you’ll be able to tell which dust extractor suits you. There are many available that range from more permanent workshop extractors to smaller, portable machines that you’ll be able to easily navigate wherever you wish to take them. We recommend choosing a dust extractor based on how much time you actually use your tools, whether you’re frequently thinking “wow, that’s a lot of mess” when clearing up, and on whether you’re thinking about taking the dust extractor to other places. One last thing to consider when choosing the size of your extractor is where you’re going to store it. If your outside space is on the smaller side, you might have to store it in your conservatory – and in that case – you’ll probably want it to be smaller and compact! However, if you’re not pushed for size and have a large shed or garage filled with all sorts of tools – perhaps a dedicated, more permanent fixture of a larger workshop extractor will be the one for you. Whatever your needs are – there is definitely a size for everyone!back to menu ↑
Perhaps something you might’ve overlooked if you bought a dust extractor without reading a buyer guide like this one, but the noise produced by some extractors can be a real annoyance – especially if your garden is on the smaller side or shared often. Fortunately, lots of extractors are now made with low noise abilities, which is a real benefit. There’s nothing worse than an overly loud electrical accessory, and this noise is heightened when there’s multiple tools being used at once. So, we recommend choosing a dust extractor with a low-noise feature. You won’t be sorry!back to menu ↑
I’m sure we can all agree that the worst part of any job is the cleaning up afterwards. You’re probably thinking that you’re buying a dust extractor to minimise the mess of your power tools, but did you think about the mess that the dust extractor collects?! Obviously, all that dust needs to go somewhere – but why make it ten times worse when it comes to cleaning it all up? Here at Konservatory, we recommend going for a dust extractor that is easily cleaned. A lot of the dust extractors that we’ve listed in this guide have an easy-clean option, which is great for the gardener who is short on time (or just really hates cleaning up!). Go for a dust extractor that has something like a “push and clean” system, this means that you’ll be able to clean the tool in seconds – leaving more valuable time for you to get cracking in other areas of your outside space or allowing more time for you to soak up the sun on your hammock.back to menu ↑
Ease of transportation
As we’ve mentioned a few times above in this buyer guide, a few different types of extractors are available to purchase. You can go for the larger, more permanent fixtures of a worktop dust extractor, or you can go for something that is far more portable and has been created with transportation in mind. There are a few things to look out for if you’re opting for the latter, like the weight, overall size of the extractor and whether they feature things like a carry handle or expandable features.
First off, lets consider the weight of the dust extractor: if you’re going for something that you’re wanting to carry around with you, or perhaps you’re not too precious about your garden tools and are wanting to lend them out to friends or family, the weight of your new dust extractor will be really important to consider. No one wants to lug around something bulky or heavy, so we recommend going for something that is lightweight and is easily carried as a result. A lightweight dust extractor is also beneficial when you think about its uses, if you’re using an area to work (such as a potting bench or table) you’re going to have to lift your dust extractor up to table-top height. Keeping this in mind, you’re going to want your extractor to be easily lifted and moved – so going for a lightweight option is definitely essential.
We’ve touched on the size of your extractor above, but we thought we’d chuck it in again here, too. The size is essential when you’re considering your extractor’s ease of transportation. We suggest definitely going for an extractor that is smaller in size if you’re wanting it to be as portable and practical as possible. The smaller the dust extractor, the easier it is moved and transported. A great thing to note is that even if you’re not too fussed about moving your extractor around, those made to be portable will automatically be smaller and more compact in size. This is great if your workspace is tight on space, so perhaps consider this as an option if you’re worried about everything fitting!
Like we’ve mentioned above, if you’re wanting to move your dust extractor around – there will be many made for this particular purpose. Dust extractors that are made with portability in mind will feature things such as an inbuilt carry handle. The integrated carry handle feature makes lifting and tilting of container easy and convenient, as well as improving your ability to transport the extractor with ease. We recommend going for an extractor with a carry handle, even if you’re not planning on moving it around. This is because a carry handle might help you with the emptying of the dust bag and the overall cleaning process. Plus, it’s always better to have one than to not and wish you had!back to menu ↑
This consideration section is quite self explanatory. This is because if you’re in the market for an extractor, the first thing that might come to mind is how much dust it can actually collect. Going for a dust extractor with a large container volume is definitely beneficial, it saves you multiple trips to the bin and ultimately allows you to get on with more jobs without constantly having to empty the dust container. We suggest going for a dust extractor with a large container volume for ease of use and efficiency.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How to make a dust extractor…
If you find yourself a person who loves DIY and you’ve been wondering this whole time whether you can actually make your own dust extractor, the answer is yes! Making a DIY extractor is both possible and great fun! We’ve included a YouTube video for you here showing you exactly how it is done!back to menu ↑
Can I use a vacuum cleaner as a dust extractor?
There’s definitely limits, but a vacuum cleaner will work as a dust extractor to some extent… although we don’t particularly recommend it. A vacuum cleaner will suck up dust, however it’s not the best to constantly use as it’s n0t its intended use. We still recommend getting an extractor specifically designed to suck up dust and other shavings or debris.back to menu ↑
How does a vacuum dust extractor work?
A vacuum extractor generates a low volume and high pressure which means that as the vacuum pressure increases, the volume of the air passing through the machine decreases.back to menu ↑
Are there different types of dust extractor systems?
The short answer is yes! There are many different types of systems, specifically designed for specific jobs. A list of different extractors include:
- Chip or Large Dust Extractors – These machines are designed for the extraction of chippings or large dusts from a bandsaw, table saw, planer, planer/thicknesser or a spindle moulder.
- Fine Dust Extractors – Fine dust extractors extract, in addition to chippings and sawdust, finer dust from a sanding machine.
- Vacuum Extractors – Vacuum extractors are able to deal with most types of wood waste.
- Power Tool Extractors – Power tool extractors are small, dedicated vacuum extractors. They are specifically designed to deal with fine dust from power tools.
- Air Filters – You might think all the dust has been extracted after a long day of using conventional dust extractors as listed above, but a ray of sunshine that comes across your garden, shed/garage or conservatory space will highlight all the “hidden” dust that stays airborne. To combat this airborne dust, ambient workshop air filters can be left running quietly in the background. These will electrostatically capture these very fine dust particles.
- HEPA Filters – Any activity that leaves a cloud of very fine dust behind will benefit from the use of a HEPA filter. By using a vacuum extractor fitted with a HEPA filter, these very fine dusts can be collected at their source.
A dust extractor does exactly what it says on the tin – extracts dust. When working with tools that create large amounts of dust, it is definitely important to invest in a dust extractor. This in turn will leave you with a clear, tidy and mess free workspace that won’t interfere with any of the work that you’re carrying out in your garden. Dust extractors not only remove the annoyance of dust, but also will prolong the lifespan of your machinery. This is because the extractor removes dust and other shavings which would otherwise be sucked into the machine – giving you a clearer line of sight and improving your value for money, too. Work area aside, dust extractors can also prevent potential health risks. Excessive inhalation of dust and other particles can be seriously damaging to your respiratory system.